9.07.2008

life

fresh-cut sunflowers
a new pot for the begonias on my front porch
a whole pineapple
plumcots
fresh, potted basil
veggies
a fresh-picked red pepper from our own little plant

brought lots of living things/things revolving around life and growth into my house today.

time for you, baby adam!

--

today's Post has an article about a dude who tried to eliminate google from his life for a few days. it was nearly impossible for him-- the maps, the email, the other websites that use it, his own reliance on google doing all his thinking. what an interesting experiment. i'd like to try it, but honestly, don't know if i could make it either... could you?

4 comments:

Cate Subrosa said...

Interesting article... no way could I do it and I wouldn't want to!

Erica said...

There is no way I could do without Google...I've thought about that before, what did we do before?

Hope all is well. Can't believe it is time for Adam to arrive. Candace thought she was having Jed this wkend, but false alarm.
TTYS!

Traci said...

I so cannot wait to meet my new baby cousin. =]

Mom said she went shopping (they use to go once a month to Big Bear) and then did other trips for smaller purchases and was walking all over the supermarket. That's what sent her into labor with Terra.

Just some advice if you get desperate.

However, she did still have to go walking up and down the hall for a couple of hours. That started after she heard Cindy went into labor with Kevin. LOL.

Kate Christopher said...

Very interesting. We have the skill to be able to not use it, but we've become so gosh darn dependent. HOwever, I did manage to break my addiction to Perez Hilton. Today was the first time in 5 months that I've been on the site!!