freeze wine, i mean? not the gchatting... i already know we all do that.
this was, by far, the smartest thing i heard all day. and don't give me all that biz about how white wine is only supposed to be chilled and not too cold, blah blah. i've heard it all. i know. and i still like my white wine icy. :)
S: I have been craving blush wine like nobody's business, isn't that trashy!
me: really? why?
S: I don't know maybe b/c it's hot out so I want cold/fruit wine or maybe I'm just losing my mind and turning into trailer-trash
me: LOL we can get franzia and really do it right. it's ok, i regularly put ice cubes in my white wine. embarassing but true nonetheless
S: yeah - well, I freeze wine and put it in ice cube trays so I don't water down my wine
me: omg how genius is that?
S: haha
me: you are SO SMART
S: or sometime I freeze grapes haha so sad
me: no no soooo SMART
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
perfect plan. i am doing that tonight. period.
this is seriously one of the most genious things I have ever heard. Tying it. tonight!
Post a Comment