“i align myself with people who support my growth. if you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along.”
— wayne dyer, via mb larue
--
today an interesting thing happened.
i left my job on may 12. eric left his post shortly after that. today, eric went back to work. and i did not. well actually, let's scratch that -- today i became a full time mom, housekeeper, chef and dog walker (writer, seaside stroller, park-goer, online shopper, personal organizer [and by personal i mean me], barista, herb-grower, laundress, professional reader...) and in july i will add full time yoga teacher to the mix.
--
today eric, adam, otis and i strolled to the west instead of the east of our peninsula. we discovered the funkier arts district, a yogi boutique, some more fabulous restaurants, and an amazing childrens' museum. i think we'll become members; it's within walking distance and provides an awesome indoor play area, something i think we'll need in the winter months.
but winter shminter. right now, we're enjoying 65-75 degree days and a "heat wave" of 80's are predicted for this weekend. maybe adam and i can find a beach....
1 comment:
1- I think I need to write that quote on a card and mail it to you-know-who...
2- I am SUPER envious of all this special time that you and your little man will be spending together. I know it will be hard when Eric is gone but you are so blessed to get these days with Adam. <3
Post a Comment