Still writing.
In fact, I am posting now because I need a warm up before I get down to business. Something to pull me away from the TV and help my stomach forget about the steak wrap I just woofed.
I have 2 deadlines this week and am pitching my first own big idea to an editor this week, so wish me luck. I have no big plans this week (unlike last week's whirlwind), so I have time to actually finish these little projects and propose a bigger one... and another...and another...and another. Until I get this down. Until I can do this for real.
Everything is becoming an idea. Every person. Every scenario a subject. I'm going to start with something I know, sort of in the center, and work outward from there.
Like a bulls eye. Only sort of backward.
Different-but-still-successful needs a phrase we can use for excitement and motivation too. Could we call it-- cow's nose!
I'll let you know if it works as well as the bull's eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment