Today, driving home from work. Fergie telling me how "licious" she is, and I press the brake at a red light on my street. Almost home.
On my left is a dry cleaning place. I drive by it every morning and evening. A sign in the window reads: "Free Storage with Dry Cleaning!"
I look at the green light and press the gas, but quickly turn and do a double take just before I moved too far. Free storage?
What does this mean, exactly? Are they saying, Keep your clothes here! In between washes, we'll hang them here. C'mon in before work and pick out a shirt from your personal dry cleaning storage. And, after work, come back and drop it off. We'll wash it and keep it here in your free storage.
What else could this mean?
I'm going there this weekend to drop off some cleaning just so that I can inquire about the sign. It's worth the walk and whatever the cleaning will cost. I'll post an update as soon as I have an answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment