5.04.2007

Gobble It Up

Right now, I am reading Veronika Decides to Die, by Paulo Coelho. Here are some steps for you to follow so that you too can experience this wonderful little book in the best possible way.

Step 1:
Go to your nearest bookstore, library, friend's house, etc.

Step 2:
Get this book! Get it!

Step 3:
Gobble it up. With your eyes and mind and heart.

Step 4:
Read it again (as I will) and highlight your favorite lines, paragraphs and chapters.

Step 5:
Tear those highlighted pages out (only if you bought this book, of course; otherwise, skip to step 6), and hang them everywhere you regularly place your sight: on your bathroom mirror, your car visor, your computer monitor, etc.

Step 6:
Absorb it and live it.

Read about Mr. Coelho HERE.

Read about Veronika Decides to Die HERE. One reviewer on a different site calls it "life-changingly good."

I agree.

No comments: