8.22.2007

Turns out, shaving is overrated

Today I hesitantly put on a dress for work.

As I rode up the escalator at the Metro station near my office an older gentleman riding behind me said to me, "Hey Nice Legs. She got some nice legs. Look at them legs. Hey you Nice Legs. Good morning Nice Legs. Hey, you have a good day, Nice Legs."

Of course, I ignored him and acted as if I didn't hear him. But I couldn't help but smile to myself.

You see, I was right about my only concern in wearing this dress. I just knew no one can see my blond haven't-been-shaved-in-a-week leg hairs, not even someone who apparently closely inspected and admired my legs. And I was right.

Score!

2 comments:

Sizzle said...

shaving is pretty much always overrated. even when i will purposely NOT shave thinking it will help me be a good girl and not engage in...uh, you know...that's always when it DOES happen.

so yeah, forget shaving!

Traci said...

I'm very content with being single and I'm a pants girl. Which means I can shave whenever I want to! ;)