9.14.2007

A Big Weekend

One of my articles is an "online feature," which is wonderful because it means you can read it even if you can't get your hands on a copy of the actual magazine! Read my article about the Jefferson County Mountain Arts Festival in Hagerstown magazine by clicking here.


I start my yoga training this weekend at Flow. I have "om-work," a journaling exercise which should follow fifteen minutes of peaceful sitting and meditating. Haven't done it yet. Bad yogi!


Have a nice weekend!


PS- happy birthday to Court, a lady who always finds herself having an amazing time where ever life takes her, as evidenced in this photo! Notice how she ignores Bored Me in the background and goes on to have a lovely time! Ha!




2 comments:

Sizzle said...

have fun at the yoga training.

om.

Anonymous said...

In looking for a refreshing little tidbit on life, you can imagine my surprise when I stumble upon this lovely picture of myself. You are too funny, my little sunflower. Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)