This morning I woke up at 8:30. Plenty o'time to get some coffee coursing through me, watch Sunday Morning on CBS, suit up in a coat and gloves. Boots, too.
I went there, 4 blocks away and picked my favorite one. $40 later, it started to pour. I heaved it onto my right hip and started to trudge the 4 blocks home. In the rain.
But I got my tree, dammit! Tonight, after 4 hours of yoga this afternoon, I decorated it too.
Also, I just wasted 2 hours in a major time-suckage. Unlucky for my camera, I learned to use the timer. Not only did I do 4 hours of yoga this afternoon, I just did 2 more hours of posing. For my camera.
Oh the life of a military wife....ok, ok, I know my husband is only a few miles away. And will be home tomorrow. I have to do something to entertain myself, right?
Oh that? Up there? That big TV in the background with thousands of movies? Shhhhh.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to delete these photos before he comes home tomorrow and says, "What the..." Not to mention, it's time to start on Project #3: What do I really look like when I sit in my bathing suit? I hope the batteries don't die...
1 comment:
Look at you, mama! Your bod looks fantastic! This inspires me to go and do some yoga RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment