3.25.2008

sia

have you guys listened to sia's "academia"

a very interesting and thoughtful way to write about the topic. i celebrate creative love songs that aren't all- I'm so sad and confused, he doesn't love me, whatever shall i do?!

so. i love it. you can listen to it for awhile by clicking Play, over theeeeeeeere----->

"You’re a difficult equation with a knack for heart evasion

Will you listen to my proof or will you add another page on

It appears to me the graph has come and stolen all the laughs

It appears to me the pen has over analysed again

And if I am a number I’m infinity plus one

And if you are five words you are afraid to be the one

And if you are a number you’re infinity plus one

And if I am four words then I am needing of your love"



(My honey is not afraid to be the one, thank goodness, since he is, you know, the one. I just happen to love super sad songs. And books. And movies. My honey seeps love , saves it in a little bag for me and surprises me with it every day. He writes me emails about poop, drives to Virginia for pizza ingrediants I want, tells me I'm crazy when I am, whips out his quick wit to surprise me almost daily, and laughs when I make jokes and dance around, shaking my new big belly. Love, love, love him.)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. wow. wow. that picture is HA-larious. do i dare ask who's tush that is? it looks like maybe justin's? just throwin that out there...xo

CC said...

Nope, not Justin...!