1.17.2007

Nueva Entrada

First- I found this through Sizzle's blog. The next time you're having a bad day, click here. WAIT! I know you want to do it now. Don't do it now. Save it. Unless today is that bad day, and in that case, go ahead. And, if you don't smile, something may be seriously wrong. With you.

Second- Awhile back, my beau's sister, who I love so much, visited from Spain. She has a Spanish husband and a Spanish son and a cool Spanish job in a cool Spanish town you might have heard of called Madrid. She also has a Spanish language, which she left on my beau's computer. Somehow, someway, when she was here, everything got translated. And, sadly, after years of the language in high school and college, my Spanglish isn't good enough to understand the words I'd need to read to switch it back. It's a fun guessing game when we sign on to new sites.

Tonight, for example, I am making a Nueva Entrada. And, at Hotmail, I can "Guardar mi dirección de correo electrónico y contraseña."

It's actually fun. It makes me giggle. Plus, I'm slowing learning key internet communication terms in Spanish. Seriously, is it weird that I'm glad it is like this and that we can't change it back? I do love a challenge.

Ok, time to click Publicar.

(Oh wait, you almost missed the best part! I just clicked the spell checker and it highlighted the entire English post. Too funny!)

1 comment:

Traci said...

Some of my band friends and I use to do that, but to our cell phones. Luckily, I took 4 quarters in Spanish in college, so I knew enough [on the cell phone] to switch it back. Computers are a completely different story.

But, hey. Click on the control panel and then the globe icon. On the first selection area, you should be able to find English. That's if you have Windows XP. Or you can just leave it and have fun translating! ;)