Last night, Eric and I sat at a bar behind our building. We'd just walked home from where we ate dinner and decided to stop in for just one drink.
Somehow, we got on the subject of having kids. Neither of us is in a hurry by any means. But my timeline has shortened while his has, apparently, gotten longer. He said, "Now, I am thinking I could wait awhile. Like, until 35 or 37."
"Really," I winced. "Not me. Come on, just think: It will be a little baby, a piece of you and a piece of me."
"A horny loudmouth," he said.
"What?"
"A horny loudmouth. A bit of me and a bit of you," he replied.
Oh. Well in that case, I think we can wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha that is funny! Also a little scary... ;)
How old are you guys now?
if i was going to birth my own children i wouldn't want to be older than 35. i don't know why that age is stuck in my head but it is...and i am 34 so i have basically said it isn't going to happen.
so are you the horny one?
;0
Post a Comment